“Leave your drugs in the chemist’s post if you can heal the patient with food” ~Hippocrates
Much like San Francisco, New York is an easy place to eat amazing Vegan foods.
- Blossom – I’d just like to add that this is probably my all time favorite dining experience I’ve had. The food is out of this world. I for one wish I could eat here daily. I got to go here for my Birthday before boarding a cruise to Nova Scotia and St. John. The special Vegan dishes on the ship were outstanding…but nothing like Blossom. It’s making me hungry now.
- Quintessence located in the East Village
- Candle 79 located at 154 East 79th Street @ Lexington Avenue
- Kajitsu Shojin cuisine located at 414 E 9th Street
- Franchia located at 12 Park Avenue (between 34th and 35th Street)
- Stogo Vegan and Raw Desserts – located at 159 2nd Avenue (Entrance on E 10th St btwn 2nd & 3rd Aves)
VegNews TV: NYC On A Budget
Food Adventures NYC & PA – The Vegan Zombie
When diet is wrong medicine is of no use.
When diet is correct medicine is of no need.
~Ancient Ayurvedic Proverb
To plan your trip today:
All About Travel
6104 Northwest 63
Oklahoma City, OK 73132